♥ I am SooooooOOOOOOooooOOOOOOO bored...
Lols
today had p.e
played netball...
den gt tis 1 gurl damn act ..
-_-!!
den the guys keep talking and talking and talking...
till we cudnt do our push-ups and get to the game...
teacher punish the guys by making dem run abt 5 rnds arnd the quadrangle... ((:
GOOD fer them! haha
anywaes, we play netball....
girls against boys
den, when jump-ball, the teacher sae : " if u wna slap him, i pretend i didnt c, but if u try to touch her, i will confirm c!"
LOL ryte???
soo boring now ...
nthing else to bloqq abt ... so bb!!
AdiOs,
Liyana~Yana~Ana
devil's lil helper
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
About Me
- ♥BabyYana♥
- Sweet-sweet lyfe. Sweet-sugar frewns. I ♥ these things. I Love My Loving Family Too!♥
♥Take my hand. Hold me close.♥ When will you notice me? Waiting for the day you'll sweep me off my feet. Waiting and dreaming...for that beautiful day...
No comments:
Post a Comment